Our Story

How it all started...

Our church was founded in 1939, located at the corner of Halifax and Franklin Streets, in downtown Raleigh. In 1956, we moved three blocks south. We actually, physically cut the building in half, and we rolled the two halves on logs, three blocks south to Wilmington and North Street. In 1962 we moved to Garner, just south of Raleigh.

Most recently, although the message of God’s love and rescue never changes, God is doing a new thing in us and through us, through our focus on Children, our music, and our Bible teaching. We felt called to the Willow Spring community and just recently moved into our new neighborhood in the summer of 2020. That is why we are the brand new old church in Willow Spring, NC.

Expanding the vision...

We  support missions globally and locally. We are called to be ambassadors for Christ to the world around us. 

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together a 9:30 am and 11 am.